Over 30 years providing senior-level technical and executive talent to OEMs and tiered suppliers in the Automotive, Agriculture, Aerospace and Consumer Goods industries. Core expertise in complex mechanical systems.
Excel Professional Recruiting, Inc. strives to be the Employment Leader in the canvassing, locating, and evaluation of Mechanical Systems Engineering and Executive talent.
Our mission is to satisfy our customers' and clients' requirements by providing the most talented candidates available in a timely and cost-effective fashion to the best companies in the world.
As President of Excel Professional Recruiting, Inc., it is my belief that we have developed strong, long-standing relationships with our client base and have grown because of our continued effort to “raise the bar” for all employment agencies as it relates to ethical practices.
- Executive Search Consultants should strive to increase the perceived integrity and promote pride in and for our profession by practicing honest, candid and timely communication.
- Executive Search Consultants should promptly broadcast accurate information and correct any erroneous communications for which they or their clients may be responsible.
- Executive Search Consultants should be cognizant of cultural values, beliefs, and others communication skills and present information that cultivates mutual understanding and trust.
- Executive Search Consultants shall not "Double Dip" or directly pull employees from a current client unless directed so by Executives of that client.
- Executive Search Consultants protect confidential information and, at the same time, comply with all legal requirements for the disclosure of information affecting the welfare of others.
- Executive Search Consultants do not use confidential information gained as a result of professional activities for personal benefit and do not represent conflicting or competing interests.
- Executive Search Consultants do not accept undisclosed gifts or payments for professional services from anyone.
- Executive Search Consultants do not guarantee results that are beyond the power of the practitioner to deliver.
- Executive Search Consultants should deliver an honest "Realistic Job Preview" (RJP).
- Executive Search Consultants should continuously improve themselves.
- Martin W. Kozik, President
It is the policy of Excel Professional Recruiting, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, Special Disabled Veteran status, handicap or disability, except where they are bona fide occupational qualifications (BFOQ).
Excel Professional Recruiting, Inc. complies with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related Executive Orders 11246 and 11375, Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, as amended, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Civil Rights Act of 1991, and all civil rights laws of the State of Michigan.
It is the responsibility of all associates of Excel Professional Recruiting, Inc. to ensure that a commitment to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination is promoted. This policy shall govern all employees, co-operative agencies, individuals, and organizations that employ our services to the extent provided by law.
I have known Martin for over two decades. Martin is a true professional. Martin's integrity is unquestionable and he really takes the time to get to know his clients needs both on the side of the customer of the person he is recruiting. Bottom line he cares and that is what has made him a success.
Martin is simply one of the best people out there. He sincerely cares about the client and will work tirelessly to ensure that it is a good match. I have gotten to know Martin in the last several months and highly recommend him as someone who will work in your best interests and also care about you as a person.
I've known Martin for a number of years and he has always been an excellent recruiter. He even gave me opportunities which he was not even working for, but in order to benefit me. He has the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
★ Improving Underperforming Teams and Groups ★ Accelerating - and Achieving Increased Revenue and Margins ★ Collaborative Leadership
What can I say about my good friend Marty? I owe most of my career to him. Marty placed me three times in 100K plus positions. Each new opportunity better than the last. He is the best recruiter in the Detroit area!
(some of my current and former partners)
Johnson Controls, Inc. - Ford Motor Company - ACAT Global - Bestop - ASC, Inc. - Faurecia, NA - Britax - Brinks - Brose, NA - Capro - Borg Warner (Holly Automotive) - Ficosa - FisherDynamics - Hilex - ITT - JSPI, Inc. - Kongsberg - Raufoss - Lear - Magna - Nissan - Toyota Technical Center - Panasonic - Metaldyne (Simpson Industries) - Rockwell - Allied Signal - Trico Products - Webasto - Trimark Industries - STIHL - US Farathane - United Technologies - Valley Industries - Jervis Webb - CrossTrecker - Mahindra - BE Aerospace - BOS Automotive - CertainTeed - Truck Hero (Extang) - Grede Holdings - Henrob - Kohler - Magliner - Marissa Industries - Toyota Boshoku - UTIL Canada.
Successful searches executed nationwide and internationally.